Thursday, February 6, 2014

Traditional Animation- Bouncing Ball Project

Hey! I'm extremely excited to blog today! :) This week marks the end of our bouncing ball project in TA. It's my favorite class by far, although it's VERY time consuming and requires alot of hours, hard work and dedication if you want to get anywhere near complete or have a decent project. I literally just finished revising my final ball project right now, and I'm excited to share my first wee baby steps into the realm of AN-I-MA-TION!


Basic Bouncing Ball 1



Basic Bouncing Ball 2



Bouncing Ball in Perspective



Bouncing Ball w/ Tail



Perspective Ball w/ Tail



Light & Heavy Bouncing Balls


Although animating balls (haha) for 4 something weeks grew tedious after a while, it was a really important lesson for understanding the fundamentals of movement in animation. However, the next project that I'm working on is alot more challenging, and it allows me to employ my creativity to greater use- the Flour Sack! 

I'll leave it at there! ;) For now...Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment