Friday, February 7, 2014

Drawing I- The Sky is Falling

Hello once again! 

I just felt like uploading this first semester project very quickly since I was able to get ahold of it today while scanning some other pieces at the library. It was my final project for perspective class. As you can only assume by the title, we had to come up with a scenario in which an object is falling from the sky, and depending on whether the viewer is looking up or down at the scene, recreate it in 3 pt perspective. Since it was the final project of the semester and I was pretty much burnt out by then, I randomly chose to base my narrative off of a nuclear plant hurling towards a city in hopes of feeding off of the living organisms who inhabit it (yes, much like Audrey II).

I actually had big plans for this final piece, such as smashed windows and shooting vines that trailed alongside the buildings (I love drawing plants). But alas, it was past 3 am and I still had to finish my final 2D project... 

If anything, I think this final Perspective project helped me realize just how important it is to manage. my. time. Or else all of my hard work would amount to nothing more than a sub par project. So I'll post this here as a reminder to myself of what NOT to do next time.


I'm still pretty pleased with how the plant came out though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment