Friday, February 28, 2014

3D- Muscle Ecorche

Hey you all (aka no one XD)! I've been very busy as of late, since I'm currently in the midst of midterms. With only a week of classes left until spring break (which I'm super pumped about!), I'm trying my best to catch up with the heavy workload in time to finish everything before vacation...a much needed vacation. 

I'm currently taking a lunch break to upload some work I've completed in the last couple of weeks, starting with my Ecorche for 3D.  

I found building and placing the muscles pretty challenging, and the final piece is still somewhat inconsistent. However, it greatly contributed to my knowledge of muscle anatomy, and today in Figure Drawing I found it much easier to draw gestures- they looked a lot better than how I started out in the beginning of this semester! 


Now I'm cleaning up the skin job. I'll post the final result by the end of next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment